Service | Ministry | Fellowship » Through Jesus Christ!
Our Deacon Fellowship is not the traditional family ministry. We have organized teams to…
- Achieve excellence in ministry to our laity and our community outside the church
- Provide consistency and equality in service and meeting the needs of our congregation
- Prevent those experiences that are a result of people “falling into the cracks”
- Provide support to our pastor and staff to allow them to concentrate on ministry and the overall health of the church
- Share responsibility in ministry with our congregation
These teams are not just for deacons. Our entire congregation are part our deacon teams – Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM). These teams are very focused on specific areas of ministry and service. We invite all to join us to share your spiritual gifts in service to our congregation and our community. Our teams are very focused on the needs that may arise when we are dealing with those events that disrupt our everyday lives. We provide physical and spiritual support through prayer, food provisions, transportation needs, bereavement support and helping hands for small jobs that you cannot complete alone.
We minister equally to all to avoid letting anyone “fall into the cracks”.
Wednesday Fellowship Dinner
Wednesday Prayer Service
Office Hours + Contact
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Please call or email TBC if a need arises outside of our regular office hours.
Phone: (919) 309-0050